HMB+ Creatine is a high quality supplement that speeds strength development and muscle repair in training athletes. It is made to be simple, additive free and easy to understand while also being safe to take and independently shown to be effective.
HMB+ Creatine contains 3g/day of HMB, and 5g/day of Creatine Monohydrate. It doesn’t contain additives, fillers or anything else you don’t need
Both HMB and Creatine are shown to increase strength with training. When taken together they have a significant impact in strength focused athletes.
Both HMB and Creatine exist in your body naturally. HMB is vital to the health of your muscles where it is used to build, maintain and repair muscle cells. Creatine is stored in the muscle and acts as a very rapid, but limited source of energy for very high intensity muscle contractions.
- HMB and creatine both increase strength when training involves movements like deadlifts, squats and bench press.
The HMB in HMB+ Creatine improves endurance performance in athletes running, and cycling.
- Both HMB and creatine speed muscle mass gains with training.
- Creatine adds body water weight. This can be good for strength athletes, but can inhibit athletes working on body weight movements, speed or endurance.
- HMB reduces the recovery time required between training sessions through decreasing muscle damage from training.
- Both HMB and creatine have been shown to have a series of health benefits.
How does HMB+ Creatine work?
HMB is thought to work by slowing muscle protein breakdown and speeding protein production in muscle. This has a protective effect, reducing exercise induced damage. The outcome is you need less recovery time and will adapt to training more quickly.
Creatine gives you explosive power:
Creatine is thought to work by increasing the body’s store of Creatine-Phosphate (CR-P). CR-P provides energy rapidly when doing high intensity explosive movements such as a clean, a snatch or a sprint start.